Monday 17 March 2014

The channel and the blog and what to expect from it

Hi my names Liam the bearded nerd I'm gonna take this first post to shortly explain who I am and what to expect from the blog and about the channel that will run along side this. (I will leave a link at the bottom of the post to the channel)

So first off the blog will be posts of reviews from film/tv/gaming anything I might have watched or played recently will be reviewed on here. I will also give my opinion on the industry and any news that might come in from the industry on a daily basis. It will also be a chance for you to give your opinion and start a discussion and if theirs a topic you want me to talk about then you can let me know.

Then the channel will be just like the blog but will also feature gameplay videos from the latest games reviews of trailers as their released and just weekly silly videos of me doing stupid things in front of the camera.

The channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/liambeardenerd

Talk to you soon

Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment