Thursday 19 March 2015

I've got an idea….

So up to now and before I went on my long hiatus this blog has been primarily about Reviews of TV and Movies and thats been great so far, people have been reading it and I am really grateful for that. But I had an idea….

First off is that I am going to start doing news pieces as well as the reviews so expect for more pieces like that this weekend when I officially start doing those pieces. They will consist of Film and Tv news because I still want this blog to be a mixture of the two and with the Film stuff having been lacking lately I want to get more of that on here. So except some new pieces to drop this weekend.

But my idea I had was for comics…. I was reading the latest issue of The Walking Dead and I had an idea to start reviewing comics as well as the Film and Tv on here. I won't say it will be something that you will see all the time but it will be a rare occasion thing that you will start seeing.

I was also thinking of doing book reviews with the announcement of 20 books dropping between now and The force Awakens being released I thought I should get reading and reviewing. Especially seeing as of late I have found myself back into Star Wars and that world so expect those to drop on here also.

Just thought I would put that idea out there expect a comic review tonight or tomorrow and the news pieces to start tomorrow.

Cheers again for looking at the posts people really is great to see.

Liam

P.S I have posted my first piece on the gaming blog also so I will link that below if you wanna go have a look.

http://rsarcasmtalksgaming.blogspot.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment